blog comments powered by
Saturday, 24 January 2009
I've written a python library to generate data files used by the excellent Open Flash Chart 2.The project page: http://btbytes.github.com/pyofc2/
There are a couple of advantages PyOFC2 has over the one distributed with OFC2.
- Complete. I've implemented python wrapper classes for all chart types and elements.
- Pythonic. The original PHP library uses setters and getters for properties etc.,
- Demo charts. Each chart type has a
test_foo function which shows the usage.
- Test coverage.
- No dependency on any python framework. The default distribution uses Cherrypy.
- This is also the first time I used python meta classes.
- The test cases are also used to generate the demo files you see on the website.
- I've been using this code in a django based app for over a month.
© 2003-2011 Pradeep Gowda